Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making a List, Checking it Twice


Is it really possible that today is the last day of November?  What happened to this year?  I'm convinced that life passes by so much faster when you have children. Don't you agree?


I wanted to take a moment and send everyone a belated "Happy Thanksgiving!"  I am truly thankful for each and every one of you.  You all have been so amazing and so many have helped tremendously in the efforts to spread the word about Unbowlievable.  Thank you, thank you! From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate you all!




Last, but not least, I wanted to let you all know that our store will be closing December 31st. Shortly after I wrote "Sink or Swim" I got word from the mall that they had plans to put a permanent store in our location.  They did offer us the option to relocate to the other end of the mall but after considering all our options we've decided it's time for a new chapter.  I've spent a lot of time praying and seeking direction for Unbowlievable and I can't help but feel that this is exactly what is meant to be.   Now, don't be sad.  We're not going anywhere!  We are just a few short weeks away from launching the most amazing hair accessories website EVER (if I do say so myself. hehe)  and we still plan to have another retail location at some point but I'm not going to promise that will happen in the very near future.


Now go grab a pen and paper, check out your daughter's wardrobe and come stock up on hair accessories before we're gone! Make your list and check it twice. Maybe Santa needs to fill all the stockings with Unbowlievable bows this year! (hint hint) 


Love to you all!
xoxo
-Kristin

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your new website since I haven't been able to visit your store!!! I wish you the BEST of luck Kristin! & I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra time with your girls, as they will enjoy having you around more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Unbowlievable friend,
    If I could insert the 'happy sad face' in here , I would. What a journey ...what an experience ...what fun!
    From majestic lane Fairfax, over Hollywood to fair oaks mall and all because of and with Jesus!
    So excited for ' the new' time of your life and know that the website will be amazing!
    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best. I know our paths will cross since I'm sure I'll need bows this spring! You know I'm always here to help you. I guess we both have new chapters:). Love you!!

    ReplyDelete